London, United Kingdom
Global Growth & Partnerships Manager
We are a collaborative, supportive, pioneering, and high-performing global team who have a passion and purpose to support, inspire and transform the lives of marketeers. We help increase marketing effectiveness through better-integrated marketing, fixing, and fine-tuning our clients’ market resources.
We are looking for a talented, experienced & highly energetic individual to join our Flock as Global Growth & Partnerships Manager; you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of Flock Associates.
• Creating lead generation initiatives: Develop and implement effective lead generation strategies, including direct contact through outbound bespoke mails, LinkedIn outreach, email programs, roundtables, events, and collaboration with the marketing teams to create attractive collateral.
• Management and development of HubSpot database: Maintain and manage our HubSpot CRM database, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information, tracking leads, and optimizing data for effective sales outreach and follow-up.
• Managing partnerships: Collaborate with strategic partners to generate leads and deliver co-marketing materials, leveraging shared resources to maximize the impact of marketing initiatives.
• Support to Executive Chairman & CEO: Provide expertise, assistance and collaborate with Executive Chairman and CEO in major tenders and presentations to prospects, including research, preparation of materials, and coordination of activities.
What we are looking for
We want to work with people who are:
• Naturally collaborative (Globally) and thrive in a flat and flexible organisation.
• Thoughtful communicators, seeking to foster meaningful relationships across our community of diverse partners.
• Caring and open to all. Those who are inclusive leaders, committed to learning, and leveraging our differences as strengths.
• Pragmatic and Optimistic with energy and enthusiasm for what’s next shining through in everything they do.
• Curious. Those who are courageous and use their deep business insights to cultivate innovation.
Skills needed to excel in this role:
• Proven sales professional: You have a track record of success in sales, with a strong ability to identify and convert leads into business opportunities.
• Marketing domain expertise: You understand the marketing industry and have experience working at agencies or with software that serves the marketing community, enabling you to effectively communicate with clients and understand their needs.
• Self-motivated and energetic with an Entrepreneurial mindset; You are proactive, innovative, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You possess a high level of motivation, energy, and drive to meet and exceed targets. Your proactive approach ensures you take ownership of your work and deliver results consistently.
• You have the ability to identify new business opportunities and drive initiatives to achieve growth.
• A mature experienced individual able to talk to CMOs of large multinationals with authority.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with excellent ppt and presentational skills
• Self-starting, tenacious, team player, great leader to junior staff
• Global experience (especially the USA)
• Experience with CRM (like Salesforce or Hubspot) technology an advantage
Flock and our culture
Flock Associates is The Marketing Transformation Company. Marketing Transformation is the process of reinventing an organisational marketing ecosystem, making it fit for the future. We focus on the operational aspects of marketing; improving marketing effectiveness & efficiency across five areas; Capability, Operations, Procurement, Marketing Technology, & Strategy. We help increase marketing effectiveness by fixing and fine-tuning our clients’ marketing resources. Flock works with some of the world’s most marketing intensive clients; Ford, McDonald’s, Ebay, Mondelez, Volkswagen, Diageo, Sega, Johnson & Johnson, EY, Kellogg’s, Campbell’s Soup, Toyota, Lexus and many others.
At Flock, we always put the Customer and the Future at the heart of our clients’ strategies. We are relentless in our pursuit and application of world-class, best practice thinking.
Flock is a warm, fun, rewarding, challenging and fast paced environment, where hard work and dedication are part of what makes us who we are. The Flock culture is to deliver services to our clients in a highly professional manner; exceptional quality, outstanding customer service, honesty and added value. We expect anyone joining the team to work to the same high standards with a strong work ethic. Internally we give each other lift and support, working collaboratively and building on each other’s strengths; we’re a Flock!
We pride ourselves in being global in thinking and structure. Our team comprises many different nationalities, and many of us have worked and lived in different markets around the world. We are an equal opportunities company.
If this role aligns to your experience and you are excited about working with a dynamic and innovative business on a freelance basis, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you and you are excited about joining a young, innovative, and expanding business then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org