Digital & Marketing Technology Consultant
The Digital & MarTech Consultant is an industry expert in the digital and marketing technology fields able to assist in Flock client business development and engagements. They can confidently and credibly engage in digital and marketing technology strategy discussions with the C-Suite and senior marketing clients and then help run the appropriate projects that result.
Typical projects might include specifying Digital Asset Management, Workflow tools, CRM systems, CMS, Social listening platforms, programmatic buying technologies etc. They will have a good understanding of the issues facing companies and how to leverage digital technologies to drive business results. Ideally they will have worked with a broad range of companies; Retail/FMCG/Financial Services would be beneficia
Through detailed analysis and a keen understanding of the client situation, the Digital & MarTech Consultant will help shape the journey towards agile integrated marketing. You will lead the way in terms of digital transformation and confidently deliver the below:
- Develop digital marketing transformation strategy for clients & define the requirements to translate the digital vision into implementation
- Lead client workshops and interactions with executive level stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional teams to manage overall business architecture and provide inputs into estimation, implementation plans, etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise and solution guidance through any implementation phase to ensure delivery on time and quality
What we are looking for
- Extensive digital consulting experience with a focus on consumer and services industries
- Demonstrable experience in a similar consulting firm with Fortune 500 clients
- Demonstrable experience leading large-scale digital transformation programs with global companies
- Experience partnering with advertising / marketing agencies
- Deep understanding of issues facing consumer and services industry
- Deep experience in B2C and B2B2C strategies, operating models and impact on consumer and services industry
- Hands on experience in developing digital marketing strategies
- Deep knowledge of some of the leading technology providers
- Work with account leads to grow client relationships by selling digital transformation programs
- Strong ability to define the digital vision, roadmap and plan for client
- Strong understanding of current and emerging digital and marketing technology trends for consumer and services firms
- Strong experience of digital technology solutions in areas like content management, ecommerce, digital marketing, analytics
- Strong ability to manage CXO level conversations
- Strong ability to lead digital transformation programs to provide best practices, operating models, process designs and capability definition
- Willingness to travel (initially c. 75% of time will be in UK)
Flock and our culture
Flock Associates is The Marketing Transformation Company. Marketing Transformation is the process of reinventing an organisational marketing ecosystem, making it fit for the future. We focus on the operational aspects of marketing; improving marketing effectiveness & efficiency across five areas; Capability, Operations, Procurement, Marketing Technology, & Strategy. We help increase marketing effectiveness by fixing and fine-tuning our clients’ marketing resources. Flock works with some of the world’s most marketing intensive clients; Ford, McDonald’s, Ebay, Mondelez, Volkswagen, Diageo, Sega, Johnson & Johnson, EY, Kellogg’s, Campbell’s Soup, Toyota, Lexus and many others.
At Flock, we always put the Customer and the Future at the heart of our clients’ strategies. We are relentless in our pursuit and application of world-class, best practice thinking.
Flock is a warm, fun, rewarding, challenging and fast paced environment, where hard work and dedication are part of what makes us who we are. The Flock culture is to deliver services to our clients in a highly professional manner; exceptional quality, outstanding customer service, honesty and added value. We expect anyone joining the team to work to the same high standards with a strong work ethic. Internally we give each other lift and support, working collaboratively and building on each other’s strengths; we’re a Flock!
We pride ourselves in being global in thinking and structure. Our team comprises many different nationalities, and many of us have worked and lived in different markets around the world. We are an equal opportunities company.
If this role aligns to your experience and you are excited about working with a dynamic and innovative business on a freelance basis, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you and you are excited about joining a young, innovative, and expanding business then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org