We are a collaborative, supportive, pioneering, and high-performing global team who have a passion and purpose to support, inspire and transform the lives of marketeers. We help increase marketing effectiveness through better-integrated marketing, fixing, and fine-tuning our clients’ market resources.
We are looking for a talented, experienced and ambitious Finance Manager located in the UK with exceptional organisational skills, who is extremely proactive and professional and has a passion for all things Finance. This opportunity will suit someone with who is passionate about numbers, has a positive can-do attitude and is looking for a dynamic and varied role. You will be responsible for managing accounts, creating and managing budgets, liaising with internal and external stakeholders proving input into key business decisions and other ad-hoc financial duties.
We want to work with people who are: –
- Naturally collaborative (Globally) and thrive in a flat and flexible organization.
- Thoughtful communicators, seeking to foster meaningful relationships across our community of diverse partners.
- Caring and open to all. Those who are inclusive leaders, committed to learning, and leveraging our differences as strengths.
- Pragmatic and optimistic with energy and enthusiasm for what’s next shining through in everything they do.
- Curious. Those who are courageous and use their deep business insights to cultivate innovation.
- Clear thinker who can communicate with people across multiple departments.
The successful candidate will be or have been in a mid-level finance role at a well-known brand-led organisation or a senior role in a leading agency. The candidate may have held, or holds, a similar position with a consultancy, In order to be considered, you must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax processes; updating financial records, collect and review data for reports and participating in the preparation of annual accounts
- Providing financial reports (high value sales invoices, monthly management accounts, project & people reconciliation, profitability analysis) to specific deadlines and interpreting financial information to leaders, while recommending further courses of action.
- Managing monthly payroll, employee expenses and credit cards, as well as, managing financial accounting & reporting systems.
- Leading and contributing to commercial projects.
- Providing insights, trends and projections on the financial health of the organisation
- Ad hoc financial duties as required
What we are looking for
- You have a deep expertise and knowledge (10+ years) in all things Finance.
- Member of a UK Accountancy Institution, either qualified or part-qualified
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- You are a hardworking, enthusiastic, ambitious, self-motivated, and hands-on individual with a strong work ethic.
- You enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment.
- A genuine affinity for problem solving, balancing strong analytical and quantitative thinking with a creative mindset.
- You are detailed-oriented and highly organized with exceptional advanced excel and written English skills.
Flock and our culture
Flock Associates is The Marketing Transformation Company. Marketing Transformation is the process of reinventing an organisational marketing ecosystem, making it fit for the future. We focus on the operational aspects of marketing; improving marketing effectiveness & efficiency across five areas; Capability, Operations, Procurement, Marketing Technology, & Strategy. We help increase marketing effectiveness by fixing and fine-tuning our clients’ marketing resources. Flock works with some of the world’s most marketing intensive clients; Ford, McDonald’s, Ebay, Mondelez, Volkswagen, Diageo, Sega, Johnson & Johnson, EY, Kellogg’s, Campbell’s Soup, Toyota, Lexus and many others.
At Flock, we always put the Customer and the Future at the heart of our clients’ strategies. We are relentless in our pursuit and application of world-class, best practice thinking.
Flock is a warm, fun, rewarding, challenging and fast paced environment, where hard work and dedication are part of what makes us who we are. The Flock culture is to deliver services to our clients in a highly professional manner; exceptional quality, outstanding customer service, honesty and added value. We expect anyone joining the team to work to the same high standards with a strong work ethic. Internally we give each other lift and support, working collaboratively and building on each other’s strengths; we’re a Flock!
We pride ourselves in being global in thinking and structure. Our team comprises many different nationalities, and many of us have worked and lived in different markets around the world. We are an equal opportunities company.
If this role aligns to your experience and you are excited about working with a dynamic and innovative business on a freelance basis, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you and you are excited about joining a young, innovative, and expanding business then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and availability to email@example.com