Freelance Marketing Consultant UK & USA
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Nature of role: Freelance
Location: London, Regent Street & New York, Broadway
The Role: Flock is looking for a Marketing Transformation Consultant
The successful candidate will be or have been in a mid-senior marketing role at a well-known brand-led organisation or a senior role in a leading agency. The candidate may have held, or holds, a similar position with an agency. The candidate will have 8+ years of top-class experience.
They will have worked on regional or global brands, with overseas experience, being an advantage.
Ideally the candidate will have experience across different categories but must be prepared to work on tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical accounts
They will have excellent first-hand experience of managing various projects simultaneously, as well as managing and nurturing a team.
Personality: Completer-finisher, a real doer, someone who loves writing reports, implementing them and ensuring they see project through from start to finish. A team player first and foremost who enjoys looking after every part of the team, making sure it runs smoothly and is a talent nurturer. They will be prepared to roll-up their sleeves and tackle any opportunity, big or small. They will be action orientated – our consultants throw themselves in with the clients, often working on-site with them, to get things done, fast.
What we are looking for:
- Digital and creative agency consulting experience
- Experience in a similar consulting firm with Fortune 500 clients would be preferable
- Demonstrable experience leading large-scale transformation programs with global companies
- Experience partnering with advertising / marketing agencies
- Deep understanding of issues facing consumer and services industry
- Deep experience in marketing strategies, operating models and impact on marketing driven business results
- Hands on experience in developing marketing strategies
- Deep knowledge of agencies, and how to get the best from them
- Strong ability to manage senior level conversations
- Strong ability to lead transformation programs to provide best practices, operating models, process designs and capability definition
If this role aligns to your experience and you are excited about working with a dynamic and innovative business, then we would love to hear from you.
Clients: Lead client projects with things such as (but not limited to) workshop preparation & logistics, research, presentation writing, client interviews, information gathering, conduct research proposal writing, problem solving and cross selling Flock services.
Management: Managing a team to ensure that all work is delivered to the highest standard ensuring on-time, in-budget delivery.
Thought Leadership: Drive the though leadership of Flock, ensuring our clients get the very latest in industry thinking and advice.
Commercial: Ensuring that we constantly add value to our clients and support the revenue growth of Flock.
Ambition: Improve the lives of marketers
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits including private health cover (incl dental/optical), employer/employee match pension contribution and flexible working
- Dynamic and fun working environment
- Discretionary bonus Continuous formal / informal training to help acquire and build specialised skills. Training also covers business acumen, technical and professional skills development
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- International and multicultural environment, we are global consultancy
- Working with leading local and global companies
- Regular Flock Fun social activities
If you are excited about joining a young, innovative and expanding business then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within four weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Flock and our culture:
Flock Associates is the first and leading marketing transformation company. We help increase marketing effectiveness through better integrated marketing, fixing and fine-tuning our clients’ market resources. Flock has worked with a number of global leaders, including McDonald’s, Ebay, Mondelez, Britvic, Diageo, Sega, Johnson & Johnson, BAT, Shell, EY, Kellogg’s, Campbell’s Soup and many others.
At Flock, we aim to put the Customer and the Future at the heart of our clients’ strategies. Every organisation is unique, so Flock builds bespoke programmes to suit individual client needs, rooted in the real marketing world experience of our senior consultants. We are relentless in our pursuit and application of world-class, best practice thinking.
Flock is a warm, fun, rewarding, challenging and fast paced environment, where hard work and dedication are part of what makes us who we are. The Flock culture is to deliver services to our clients in a highly professional manner; exceptional quality, outstanding customer service, honesty and added value. We expect anyone joining the team to work to the same high standards with a strong work ethic. Internally we give each other lift and support, working collaboratively and building on each other’s strengths.
We pride ourselves in being global in thinking and structure. Our team comprises many different nationalities, and many of us have worked and lived in different markets around the world. We are an equal opportunities company.