We are a collaborative, supportive, pioneering, and high-performing global team who have a passion and purpose to support, inspire and transform the lives of marketers. We help increase marketing effectiveness through better integrated marketing, fixing, and fine-tuning our clients’ market resources.
We are looking for experienced and talented Media Consultants to work on a freelancer basis located in the US and UK. As a Media Consultant, you will be responsible for leading client consultancy projects and internal teams to deliver projects to high standards, on budget and on time. Media projects cover all areas of our Flock services; operations, skills & capabilities, marketing technology and agency management. The range of exciting and complex client projects are across all main advertiser categories and can be global, regional or local market focused.
Your work within those projects may include (but not be limited to) creating new media organisational designs, facilitating multi-discipline client workshops, creating skills assessments, running agency pitches and agency management processes, helping create new media tech and data architectures, develop training programmes, report writing, stakeholder interviews and selling Flock services.
You should have a strong understanding of the media strategy, planning and buying process, ideally in local markets as well as multi-market leadership. You should have a holistic view of both brand and performance media. Experience across all Paid media channels and the application of data and technology to the media process is also important.
Our projects are large and complex as well as global in nature. We want to work with people who are: –
- Naturally collaborative and thrive in a flat and flexible organisation.
- Thoughtful communicators, seeking to foster meaningful relationships across our community of diverse partners.
- Caring and open to All. Those who are inclusive leaders, committed to learning, and leveraging our differences as strengths.
- Pragmatic and Optimistic with energy and enthusiasm for what’s next shining through in everything they do.
- Curious. Those who are courageous and use their deep business insights to cultivate innovation.
What we are looking for
- Must be highly experienced with 10+ years of hands on media experience including team or department leadership roles. This is most likely to be from in-house client media roles, media agencies or other consultancies.
- Strong ability to lead media transformation programs to develop best practices, operating models, process designs and capability definition.
- Experience across multiple advertiser category sectors.
- Hands on experience in developing future facing digital media and data strategies.
- An understanding of how Paid Media integrates with Owned and Earned Media as well as the wider Marketing functions.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Must have the ability to work independently without guidance.
- Must have a professional demeanour and be able to quickly build valued senior level client relationships.
Flock and our culture
Flock Associates is The Marketing Transformation Company. Marketing Transformation is the process of reinventing an organisational marketing ecosystem, making it fit for the future. We focus on the operational aspects of marketing; improving marketing effectiveness & efficiency across five areas; Capability, Operations, Procurement, Marketing Technology, & Strategy. We help increase marketing effectiveness by fixing and fine-tuning our clients’ marketing resources. Flock works with some of the world’s most marketing intensive clients; Ford, McDonald’s, Ebay, Mondelez, Volkswagen, Diageo, Sega, Johnson & Johnson, EY, Kellogg’s, Campbell’s Soup, Toyota, Lexus and many others.
At Flock, we always put the Customer and the Future at the heart of our clients’ strategies. We are relentless in our pursuit and application of world-class, best practice thinking.
Flock is a warm, fun, rewarding, challenging and fast paced environment, where hard work and dedication are part of what makes us who we are. The Flock culture is to deliver services to our clients in a highly professional manner; exceptional quality, outstanding customer service, honesty and added value. We expect anyone joining the team to work to the same high standards with a strong work ethic. Internally we give each other lift and support, working collaboratively and building on each other’s strengths; we’re a Flock!
We pride ourselves in being global in thinking and structure. Our team comprises many different nationalities, and many of us have worked and lived in different markets around the world. We are an equal opportunities company.
If this role aligns to your experience and you are excited about working with a dynamic and innovative business on a freelance basis, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you and you are excited about joining a young, innovative, and expanding business then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org