Media Investment Consultant
As a Media Investment Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering client consultancy work on relevant projects to high standards, on budget and on time. Flock work on a broad range of Media consultancy projects across operations, skills & capabilities, marketing technology and agency management. Many of them require detailed input regarding the media trading and investment functions and you will be responsible for delivering these key workstreams as part of a wider Flock project team. The range of exciting and complex client projects are across all main advertiser categories and can be global, regional or local market focused.
You should have a good understanding of the media planning and buying process, with particularly strong knowledge of the trading and investment functions, ideally in local markets as well as multi-market. You should have a holistic view of both brand and performance media. Experience across all Paid media channels and the application of data and technology to the media buying process is also important.
Your work within those projects may include (but not be limited to):
- Creating new media agency scopes of work
- Running agency pitches
- Developing client and agency trading processes
- Helping create new media tech and data architectures
- Develop training programmes
- Report writing
- Stakeholder interviews
- Selling Flock services
What we are looking for
Our projects are large and complex as well as global in nature. We want to work with people who are:
- Naturally collaborative and thrive in a flat and flexible organisation.
- Thoughtful communicators, seeking to foster meaningful relationships across our community of diverse partners.
- Caring and open to all. Those who are inclusive leaders, committed to learning and leveraging our differences as strengths.
- Pragmatic and optimistic with energy and enthusiasm for what’s next in everything they do.
- Courageous and use their deep business insights to cultivate innovation.
- Must be highly experienced with 10+ years of hands-on media experience including team leadership roles. This could be from in-house client media roles, media agencies, media owners or other consultancies.
- Strong ability to lead media transformation programs to develop best practices, process designs and capability definition all in relation to media trading and investment disciplines.
- Hands-on experience in developing future-facing digital media trading strategies.
- Ideally, have experience across multiple advertiser category sectors.
- Must be highly numerate, detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have the ability to work independently without guidance.
- Must have a professional demeanour and be able to quickly build valued senior-level client relationships.
Flock and our culture
Flock Associates is The Marketing Transformation Company. Marketing Transformation is the process of reinventing an organisational marketing ecosystem, making it fit for the future. We focus on the operational aspects of marketing; improving marketing effectiveness & efficiency across five areas; Capability, Operations, Procurement, Marketing Technology, & Strategy. We help increase marketing effectiveness by fixing and fine-tuning our clients’ marketing resources. Flock works with some of the world’s most marketing intensive clients; Ford, McDonald’s, Ebay, Mondelez, Volkswagen, Diageo, Sega, Johnson & Johnson, EY, Kellogg’s, Campbell’s Soup, Toyota, Lexus and many others.
At Flock, we always put the Customer and the Future at the heart of our clients’ strategies. We are relentless in our pursuit and application of world-class, best practice thinking.
Flock is a warm, fun, rewarding, challenging and fast paced environment, where hard work and dedication are part of what makes us who we are. The Flock culture is to deliver services to our clients in a highly professional manner; exceptional quality, outstanding customer service, honesty and added value. We expect anyone joining the team to work to the same high standards with a strong work ethic. Internally we give each other lift and support, working collaboratively and building on each other’s strengths; we’re a Flock!
We pride ourselves in being global in thinking and structure. Our team comprises many different nationalities, and many of us have worked and lived in different markets around the world. We are an equal opportunities company.
If this role aligns to your experience and you are excited about working with a dynamic and innovative business on a freelance basis, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you and you are excited about joining a young, innovative, and expanding business then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and availability to email@example.com