We are a collaborative, supportive, pioneering, and high-performing global team who have a passion and purpose to support, inspire and transform the lives of marketeers. We help increase marketing effectiveness through better integrated marketing, fixing, and fine-tuning our clients’ market resources.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Marketing Consultant with an entrepreneurial spirit located in the UK to join our team to lead on our purpose, build our business capabilities, and transform the lives of marketeers through client projects covering all areas of our services (marketing operations, marketing skills & capabilities, marketing technology and agency management). You will be responsible for leading and managing exciting and complex client projects with things such as (but not limited to) running pitches, workshops, creating new marketing orgnisational designs and processes, helping create new tech and data architectures, presentation writing, client interviews, and selling Flock services. You will report to the Global Head of Delivery and must uphold our company’s values while scaling it.
You will be responsible for leading and managing exciting and complex client projects with things such as (but not limited to) running pitches, workshops, creating new marketing orgnisational designs and processes, helping create new tech and data architectures, presentation writing, client interviews, and selling Flock services. You will report to the Global Head of Delivery and must uphold our company’s values while scaling it
We want to work with people who are: –
- Naturally collaborative (Globally) and thrive in a flat and flexible organisation.
- Thoughtful communicators, seeking to foster meaningful relationships across our community of diverse partners.
- Able to generate thought leadership and drive the overall Marketing Transformation for clients
- Caring and open to all. Those who are inclusive leaders, committed to learning, and leveraging our differences as strengths.
- Pragmatic and Optimistic with energy and enthusiasm for what’s next shining through in everything they do.
- Those who are courageous and use their deep business insights to cultivate innovation.
The successful candidate will be or have been in a mid-senior marketing role at a well-known brand-led organisation or a senior role in a leading agency. The candidate may have held, or holds, a similar position with an consultancy
What we are looking for
- You have a deep expertise and knowledge (8+ years) in Marketing and its ability to shape a business’ success.
- You have excellent first-hand experience of managing various projects simultaneously, as well as managing and nurturing a team.
- Strong ability to lead transformation programs to provide best practices, operating models, process designs and capability definition
- You have worked on regional or global brands, with overseas experience, being an advantage. Ideally you will have experience across different categories but must be prepared to work on tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical accounts
- Deep understanding of issues facing consumer and services industry
- Deep experience in marketing strategies, operating models and impact on marketing driven business results
- Hands on experience in developing marketing strategies
- Deep knowledge of agencies, and how to get the best from them
- You have demonstrable experience in having a strong client presence developing and leading relationship building activities with C-level executives
- You are a hardworking, enthusiastic, ambitious, self-motivated, and hands-on individual with a strong work ethic.
- You enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment.
- A genuine affinity for problem solving, balancing strong analytical and quantitative thinking with a creative mindset
- You are detailed-oriented and highly organized with extensive experience in leading and developing teams
- Strong C-Suite and senior level executive management presentation skills, demonstrated experience as a “trusted advisor” and executive management consultant to senior level executives
- Experienced facilitator, communicator and able to write proposals and define client “scope of work” statements
Flock and our culture
Flock Associates is The Marketing Transformation Company. Marketing Transformation is the process of reinventing an organisational marketing ecosystem, making it fit for the future. We focus on the operational aspects of marketing; improving marketing effectiveness & efficiency across five areas; Capability, Operations, Procurement, Marketing Technology, & Strategy. We help increase marketing effectiveness by fixing and fine-tuning our clients’ marketing resources. Flock works with some of the world’s most marketing intensive clients; Ford, McDonald’s, Ebay, Mondelez, Volkswagen, Diageo, Sega, Johnson & Johnson, EY, Kellogg’s, Campbell’s Soup, Toyota, Lexus and many others.
At Flock, we always put the Customer and the Future at the heart of our clients’ strategies. We are relentless in our pursuit and application of world-class, best practice thinking.
Flock is a warm, fun, rewarding, challenging and fast paced environment, where hard work and dedication are part of what makes us who we are. The Flock culture is to deliver services to our clients in a highly professional manner; exceptional quality, outstanding customer service, honesty and added value. We expect anyone joining the team to work to the same high standards with a strong work ethic. Internally we give each other lift and support, working collaboratively and building on each other’s strengths; we’re a Flock!
We pride ourselves in being global in thinking and structure. Our team comprises many different nationalities, and many of us have worked and lived in different markets around the world. We are an equal opportunities company.
If this role aligns to your experience and you are excited about working with a dynamic and innovative business on a freelance basis, then we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you and you are excited about joining a young, innovative, and expanding business then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and availability to email@example.com