Senior Marketing Assistant
The Role: Senior Marketing Assistant – New York
A Senior Assistant’s key purpose is to support the efficient delivery of projects (client and internally facing), with responsibility for a range of tasks (research, document preparation, project administration, etc.) that would otherwise need to be completed by a more experienced Consultant.
Whilst the Senior Assistant is often a junior member of a Project Team, they are expected to work with limited supervision and have a critical role to play in ensuring the Project Team’s efforts are directed at those areas where they can add most value, thereby increasing their opportunity to deliver great work, efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Support for Project Delivery
- Providing support for the delivery of client projects by creating or assisting the creation of final deliverables e.g. conducting research, gathering and reviewing documentation, capturing and consolidating feedback from interviews, collating data, etc.
- Being responsible for specific deliverables or sub-deliverables within a project and delivering the required outputs to a high standard
- Managing the critical path for client project, ensuring key deadlines are met and progress is reported internally and to the client
- Preparing meeting agendas and writing meeting reports
- Organizing internal and external status meetings
- Ensuring projects are correctly set-up and tracked on Magnetic
- Ensuring invoicing is completed in a timely and accurate way
- Ensuring project filing and documentation is kept up to date and in line with company policies
- Adhering to best practice as outlined in the working charter
- Undertaking the day to day work for specific aspects of the company’s new business communications e.g. Flockology, Social Media campaigning, branding, etc.
- Supporting the writing of new business proposals, including the creation of Cost Estimates
- Documenting case studies for completed projects, in the required Flock format
- Regularly sharing examples of good practice with the Flock team e.g. at Town Halls and other briefing forums
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced and junior members of the team
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years digital marketing experience from within a fast-paced marketing environment – either agency, consultancy or advertiser
- Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Natural drive for continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Strong reporting and analytics skills
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent project management skills
- Computer skills – especially important to have advanced knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong interest and capability in technology, web and software applications
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly and demonstrate strong listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent team player with a positive, fun and ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent references – will be checked
If this role aligns to your experience and you are excited about working with a global, dynamic and innovative business, then we would love to hear from you. If you are excited about joining a young, innovative and expanding business then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within FOUR weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits including season ticket loan, private health cover (incl dental/optical), employer/employee match 401k contribution (up to 7%) and personal development and well-being fund
- Dynamic and fun working environment – Broadway, New York City location
- Discretionary bonus
- Continuous formal / informal training to help acquire and build specialised skills. Training also covers business acumen, technical and professional skills development
- International and multicultural environment, we are global consultancy
- Working with leading local and global companies
Flock and our culture:
Flock is a somewhat unusual name for a marketing transformation consultancy, and many people ask us why we are called Flock. We work best together, as a team, so we use Flock as metaphor for flocks of birds that build beautiful moving patterns in the sky as they fly without ever colliding. We lift and support to each other, reference one another and pass projects between us to bring our own specific experiences to the table, improve the overall outcome and create something that is first class.
Flock Associates is the first and leading marketing transformation company, with it’s main office on Regent Street, London and this office on Broadway, New York. We work globally across EMEA, the Americas and Asia. We help increase marketing effectiveness through better integrated marketing, fixing and fine-tuning our clients’ market resources. Flock has worked with global leaders, including McDonald’s, eBay, Ford, Britvic, Diageo, Sega, Johnson & Johnson, EY, Kellogg’s, Campbell’s Soup and many others.
At Flock, we aim to put the Customer and the Future at the heart of our clients’ strategies. Every organization is unique, so Flock builds bespoke programs to suit individual client needs, rooted in the real marketing world experience of our senior consultants. We are relentless in our pursuit and application of world-class, best practice thinking.
Flock is a warm, fun, rewarding, challenging and fast paced environment, where hard work and dedication are part of what makes us who we are. The Flock culture is to deliver services to our clients in a highly professional manner; exceptional quality, outstanding customer service, honesty and added value. We expect anyone joining the team to work to the same high standards with a strong work ethic. Internally we give each other lift and support, working collaboratively and building on each other’s strengths.
We pride ourselves in being global in thinking and structure. Our team comprises many different nationalities, and many of us have worked and lived in different markets around the world. We are an equal opportunities company.