Marketing Transformation Challenge:
- Increase visitors to Dubai from 10m tourists in 2015 to 20m tourists in 2020.
- Define and Design the internal marketing structures and external agencies – ‘The Marketing Ecosystem’.
- Review 220 agencies and partners globally into 8 transformational workstreams.
- Screen to find providers, review and rewrite all RFPs to ensure clear scopes of work and evaluation criteria.
- Pitch process and management.
- Contractual support and guidance.
- Strategic review of key media deals/partnerships e.g. Google, Facebook, Twitter, TripAdvisor.
- On-boarding of new agencies.
- Internal and external process design and ways of working.
- Recruit a Global Media Director.
Outputs and Benefits:
- Very significant cost savings and cost avoidance by negotiating, de-duplicating, improving scopes of work and contracts, integrating and building better processes.
- Savings due to halting the selection of marketing tools.
- Setting the organisation up for sustainable success through internal and external ecosystem review.
- Specifying the best roles, job descriptions and profiles for key positions within DTCM.