Marketing Transformation Challenge:
- New integrated agency model proposed for a Global Automotive across Europe encompassing all creative, media, and production to be implemented within a 5 month period.
- Landing of the agency commitments of 10% savings based on similar scope of work on creative fees for advertising, digital and social + 10% savings on media pricing at a Pan-European level + 25% savings on production.
- Securing the best media deal across the region based on transparency and auditability.
- Creating a fair and motivating agency remuneration model and contractual framework.
- Assessing and recommending the most appropriate data and tech solution including key 3rd party providers such as Google.
- Flock immersion and analysis into all existing contracts, scopes, appraisals, agency proposals and transition plans.
- Programmatic mentoring and utilising the Flock 3D’s process (define, decide, do) to deliver clear recommendations and actions ensuring the MarTech stack delivers business continuity, long term compliance, and data protection / transparency.
- Commercial assessment, establishment of Pan-European baselines and saving methodologies in conjunction with the audit partners driving fact based agency negotiations.