Marketing Transformation Challenge
- Honda Motor Europe had been through the process of migrating 17 different digital platforms across Europe into one system. Now that transition is over and they are ‘run’ state they needed to benchmark their technology, operating model and supplier ecosystem against industry best practice to make sure they have the right support from partners, for the right price, and the operational and technological foundations to take their strategy forward.
- Flock undertook 14 interviews with senior stakeholders (including partners) to establish key issues, blockers and opportunities in the current digital agency ecosystem, operating model and technology
- Flock facilitated debrief with senior marketers and business leaders.
- A workshop to identify the optimal operating model with the right agency ecosystem as well as the required organisational capability to manage this.
Outputs and Benefits:
- Identification of the core actions to be implemented at Director and Manager Level to implement the operating model and technological change
- Stakeholder alignment across the business on ways to increase efficiency, improve return on investment from advertising spend and save money with partners whilst improving the quality of partner outputs
- Savings estimates, procurement strategy and a road-map for implementation of the technology requirements