Get Involved and Meet the Flock
If you are attending, we’d love to see you there and there are plenty of opportunities to do so…
Firstly, our team of expert consultants will be facilitating four sessions across the Festival. The sessions will help brands better integrate media into their marketing process, upskill their teams and ensure they are getting the very best from their media partnerships.
The sessions are:
“Where does media fit in the marketing process and where should it be?”
- Best practice process with real life examples
- How to make media more important
- How to get the best from your media through integration
“Building strong sustainable and valuable partnerships”
- How to build strong relationships between clients and media agencies
- How to integrate media into a world of content
- How to be the best client to your media agency
“The Unholy Trinity – Where should media sit? Procurement or marketing?”
- Should I move my media?
- How to ensure that your teams are working to best achieve the same goals.
“Survival of the smartest.”
- How to bring media capabilities and upskill your generalist marketing team
- How to ensure media is maximised and optimised.
Aside from the formal sessions, we’ll be hosting breakfasts, aperitivo and dinners and we’d love you to join us for them. When in Rome, eh?
We’ll release further details about these a bit closer to the time but until then if you’d like to arrange a meeting with any of the team then please do get in touch with Libs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about the Festival of Media’s Brand Learning programme, click here