Flock is excited to announce that we’re once again partnering with the Festival of Media, this time in Miami, on the 5th – 7th of October. We are hosting three exclusive brand learning sessions focused around the Latin American market.
1.Role of CMO in the new media landscape
- Complex eco-systems make the marketing process sluggish instead of agile.
- Many different parties focus on ensuring that they play a significant role, thus fragmenting and silo-ing consumer plans rather than integrating.
- Because of the uncertainty about what “works,” many parts of the media mix are on repeat instead of rethink.
- We will share five steps that CMO’s can (must!) take to make real change happen.
2. How to be a “good” client and a “good” agency
- Building strong sustainable and valuable partnerships
- Examples of strong relationships between clients and agency
3. How to improve the relationship between marketing and procurement
- Examples of marketing and procurement working well together
- Ways to ensure marketing and procurement are aligned
Our Flock USA CEO, Maarten Albarda, will be leading these sessions. Also in attendance: Consultant, Mike McGough, and Transformation Manager, Catherine Saab. We look forward to seeing you at the welcome reception and the remainder of the event! Please register for our sessions with your main event registration or directly with Catherine Saab.
Should you wish to meet separately with Flock Associates, please email Catherine Saab at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be delighted to schedule a time.