Ensuring an adequate and successful transition of any new ways of working to ensure that all team members are aware of the roles & responsibilities and how they can practically apply them.
Designing a new and more efficient process is one thing, but implementation is another key success factor. The best process isn’t worth anything if it’s not rolled out properly. To introduce a new process or way of working, it’s best to engage the business with a ‘rallying cry’ from leadership – explaining and socialising “why the need for change”.
At Flock we help clients with:
- Roll-out/communication of plans to manage change
- Pilot testing of new processes and way of working
- Bespoke training sessions
- Development of training collateral
- Setting up ‘Train-The-Trainer’ client teams
- Surgery Sessions for continued support