At Flock we are never ones to miss an opportunity to dig out examples of great integrated marketing, so we figured we would jump on the ‘end of the year ‘ bandwagon and gather our favourite campaigns from 2013. And as you have probably heard a fair bit from us this year already, we have called in a few friends to help us too.
Below are some of the campaigns that we thought made it to the summit of the integrated marketing mountain… and if you are wondering, we did not let people pick their own work.
Andrew Quinn – EMEA Procurement Director – Sony Computer Entertainment
O2: Be More Dog
Jane Griffiths – Marketing Director Europe, Middle East, India and Russia – Christie’s
John Lewis: Bear & Hare campaign
Richard Arscott – Managing Director – AMV.BBDO
Metro Train: Dumb Ways to Die.
Shilen Patel- Co-founder – Independents United
Coca-Cola: Share a Coke
‘I especially like the way this integrated campaign was executed in Australia.’
- ‘Took the world’s biggest brand and instantly made it more personal than it had ever been before
- But did this in a truly integrated, interactive and responsive manner, thus reconnecting with its whole audience
- Brilliantly planned with full integration across all platforms all the way from packaging through digital, in-store and experiential all the way to ATL
- Allowed Coke to achieve the almost impossible for a brand of its size: people were taking photos of bus adverts and sharing them far and wide, just because their (or their friend’s) name was on it
- Also a truly meaningful global campaign that was fully integrated locally and then across the globe from straight-forward digital work to some markets developing cans you can split apart and physically share’
So what did we at Flock think was the best of the year?
Looking back, it has been a good year with some great examples of effective, integrated marketing, – Red Bull Stratos – out of space jump which made headlines, on the intergalactic theme – Lynx Apollo and their competition to go into space, Daft Punk and the marketing of ‘Get lucky’, Halfords and Boden with some fantastic DM campaigns.
But after much heated discussion the Flock Favourite of 2013 is…
Dove – Real Beauty sketches.
What do you think? Get in contact and let us know.
Comment Policy: Thanks for visiting the Flock Blogging page, where we welcome your comments. Since this is a moderated blog, all comments will be reviewed prior to posting. As a result, there will be a delay in the posting of comments and not all comments will be posted. Comments may also be removed after they are posted. Thank you for your understanding.