Marketing Transformation Challenge:
Improve the performance of marketing in the area of brand activation. The new organisation and alignment (plus the every changing consumer) requires a new way of working, and a new approach to the brand activation agency ecosystem.
- Extensive data analysis
- Flock organised a kick-off workshop with key stakeholders from marketing and procurement presenting an evaluation of the brand activation agency landscape and process alternatives.
- Flock interviewed 14 marketing and procurement stakeholders across Europe.
- Flock led a ways of working workshop with a cross-functional European team in Zurich to align timelines and improve process, tools and templates.
Outputs & Benefits:
- Motivated teams
- Alignment on what good looks like for brand activation
- Improved process which brings brand activation at the heart of the process
- Aligned timelines, and improved tools and templates
- An aligned workstream plan and pilot projects with RACI’s
- Consolidated brand activation roster with significant savings
“Well presented, concise and clear. Aligned objectives and goals. Great output in a short period.”