Marketing Transformation Challenge:
- To change a time-consuming and inefficient Marketing Process with lack of clarity on roles between teams and understanding of empowerment.
- Create a “best in class” McDonald’s Marketing Process for the US national marketing teams and agencies through: Industry Benchmarking, Data Analysis, Stakeholder Interviews, Current Process Assessment and workshop facilitation.
- Seamless integration with the new agency eco-system.
Defined roles & responsibilities and clear timelines as part of the new process.
- KPI alignment before, during and after marketing activation.
- Inclusion of Insight from the start of the process & development of a new briefing template and other tools, as well as the implementation of a new Marketing Software.
- Introduction of new roles: Marketing Operations Manager and Production Operations Manager.
- Roll-out plan for internal and external teams
Outputs & Benefits:
- More time for better marketing
- Estimated 15% reduction in meetings per campaign and 25% reduction in time spent in meetings
- Sourced and onboarded two new roles, MOM (Marketing Operations Manager) and POM (Production Operations Manager.
"Well organized and collaborative process. Visual, linear layout was easy to understand process. Well organized and good pace for the meeting. Presenters were approachable and kept the session moving along."