The Marketing Transformation Challenge:
Build a scalable business model within the UK with a view to expand internationally at a low cost for a boutique search firm specialising in permanent and interim staffing for qualified accountants across the capital and internationally.
The Marketing Transformation Solution:
- Development of an Integrated Communication Strategy:
- Target audience definitions (clients, candidates and the crossover of the two).
- Insight development based on recruitment trends.
- Brand values and service promise as foundations of content and services.
- One core proposition designed to unify all communications.
- Full customer journey mapping and content strategy for both target audiences.
- Specification of a new website aimed to deliver their service promise.
- Specification of a full SEO strategy, sourcing of specialist agency support.
- Development and deployment of a full system of templates, processes and measures for use in-house without hiring expensive external resource.
The Outputs and Benefits:
- Clarity of audiences and GAN’s core proposition enabling a higher ROI and lower CPA per candidate.
- Ability to create and curate low cost content, with highly targeted communications.
- Getting the basics right enabling a scalable business model and future proofing for international expansion.
"Flock has helped Global Accounting Network build an integrated marketing strategy which will allow us to position ourselves as a leader in the finance recruitment industry to attract the best clients and candidates. The team created our entire marketing strategy, from target audience and positioning, to marketing plan and content strategy, and all the way to advice on how to build a high performing website. The Flock team was great throughout the process, and have given us the practical tools to sustainably implement the strategy ourselves. They also made the journey a lot of fun!"
Global Accounting Network