The Marketing Transformation Challenge:
A Global drinks company sought to increase premium cocktail consumption by turning a trade focused bartender cocktail competition into a fully integrated global consumer platform.
The Marketing Transformation Solution:
- Flock convened a workshop to align senior stakeholders from brands, regions and agencies around: program objectives, client roles and responsibilities, budget, ways of working (process, stakeholder management etc.)
- Aligned marketers and agencies to: target audience, target insight, core ‘organising idea’, global channel plan, tactics by channel, measurement & evaluation KPIs.
- Distillation, prioritisation and integration of the activation plans from 16 agencies into; a cohesive idea, channel plans and executional toolkits.
- An event for six hundred and fifty people held on a cruise ship visiting 4 ports in the Mediterranean.
- An extensive PR campaign, a global four part television show.
- Management of Tumblr, Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and eCRM
- A web-based World Class Cocktail Club.
The Outputs and Benefits:
- Full executional toolkits across 14 media channels into easily accessible ‘content bundles’
- NPS score of 77.
“Very impressed by how you managed to focus everyone's minds and the strategies that came from it. Brilliant.”