Marketing Transformation Challenge:
- To change a time-consuming and inefficient Marketing Process with lack of clarity on roles between teams and understanding of empowerment.
- Create a “best in class” McDonald’s Marketing Process for the US national marketing teams and agencies through: Industry Benchmarking, Data Analysis, Stakeholder Interviews, Current Process Assessment and workshop facilitation.
- Seamless integration with the new agency eco-system.
Defined roles & responsibilities and clear timelines as part of the new process.
- KPI alignment before, during and after marketing activation.
- Inclusion of Insight from the start of the process & development of a new briefing template and other tools, as well as the implementation of a new Marketing Software.
- Introduction of new roles: Marketing Operations Manager and Production Operations Manager.
- Roll-out plan for internal and external teams
Outputs & Benefits:
- More time for better marketing
- Estimated 15% reduction in meetings per campaign and 25% reduction in time spent in meetings
- Sourced and onboarded two new roles, MOM (Marketing Operations Manager) and POM (Production Operations Manager.
The Feedback: ‘Well organized and collaborative process. Visual, linear layout was easy to understand process. Well organized and good pace for the meeting. Presenters were approachable and kept the session moving along.’