Marketing Transformation Challenge
After a series of changes to the structure and business focus of the company, internal perceptions of the brand had become muddled, creating a need for a strong, defining Brand Purpose underpinned by new Brand Values.
The Marketing Transformation Solution
- Flock worked with the Senior Executive team to agree a Brand Structure and Hierarchy.
- Interviews were held with key stakeholders and consumer research assessed to identify common themes that could form the basis of a new Brand Purpose and Values.
- These areas were developed in a series of workshops with senior stakeholders, the final output was an agreed Brand Purpose and new Brand values for Europe.
- An internal team spanning multiple departments was created to truly instil the Brand Values and Purpose into the organisation from a grass-roots level.
- This team brainstormed ideas to bring the Brand to life and devised a series of on-going initiatives such as a BAFTA launch event, merchandise, induction program and internal comms activity in order to weave the Brand Purpose and Values into the company.
- The program of activity was directed by Flock.
Outputs & Benefits
- A strong, uniting brand purpose to be lived out internally across the whole business.
- Internal initiatives directed by four brand values.
- An integrated internal team to implement the plans at a grass-roots level.
- Improved internal communications and give back schemes.