The Marketing Transformation Challenge:
Build best-in-class marketing capabilities to support enhanced tourism offering.
The Marketing Transformation Solution:
- Define and Design the internal marketing structures and external agencies – ‘The Marketing Ecosystem’.
- Review 220 agencies and partners globally into 8 transformational workstreams.
- Screen to find providers, review and rewrite of all RFPs to ensure clear scopes of work and evaluation criteria.
- Pitch process and management.
- Contractual support and guidance.
- Strategic review of key media deals/partnerships
- On-boarding of new agencies.
- Internal and external process design and ways of working.
- Build marketing capability through support for key roles.
The Outputs and Benefits:
- Very significant cost savings and cost avoidance by negotiating, de-duplicating, improving scopes of work and contracts, integrating and building better processes, transparency, building organizational learning
- Organisational alignment around marketing models i.e. global versus regional, single agency versus multiple, etc.
- Appointment of key global networks.
- Setting the organisation up for sustainable success through internal and external ecosystem review.
- Specifying the best roles, job descriptions and profiles for key positions within the company.