The Marketing Transformation Challenge:
To guide a new start-up venture, a property development company, to become a new challenger brand that defies industry norms, and is born ‘digital, social, and mobile’ to serve today and tomorrow’s consumer.
The Marketing Transformation Solution:
- Developed the proposition and ‘the brief’, and external agency/supplier ecosystem.
- Conducted agency screening, shortlisting, managed the pitches, and advised on best solutions to optimise supplier selection.
- Selection criteria for the agencies and score cards.
- On-going outsourced CEO marketing mentoring to aid with pre-sales launch strategy and overseeing of agency relationships.
The Outputs and Benefits:
- Launch of new property development brand, Anthology.
- Estimated potential saving per new site/project launch in the area of £50,000, thanks to a highly effective brand strategy and structure that builds on the corporate brand each time a development brand is shown. Estimated site launches per year of 3-4.
- Initial brand agency fee reduced by tailoring the deliverables to the company needs, and by phasing the requirements. Found efficiency for design/brand of 68%, and for photography/video of 30%.
- Finding CGI studio, PR & Media Agencies and development of an Integrated Marketing Process continues.
“Without doubt [agency name has been removed] were the standout agency throughout the process. Importantly you were a key part in helping to corral that thinking and we would not have got to this stage without Flock’s close management of this process. Once again thank you for your advice, support and leadership of this process to date.” Mark Dickinson, CEO Anthology