Marketing Transformation Challenges:
- Gore was on a journey to transform their marketing structure and process and were faced with the challenge of optimising their global agency ecosystem. Their current agency landscape was formed by 10+ regional partners across both creative and media agencies.
- Identify a new global creative and media agency framework for more integrated marketing efforts, avoid silos and increase collaborative thinking within the global Gore teams.
- Flock facilitated a one day workshop to help the global marketing team to prioritise agency key objectives, agree the right agency model and key criteria for implementation. With actionable, clear roles and responsibilities including a risk and mitigation analysis.
- Identify key challenges and opportunities in finding a new global media and creative agency model specifically built to serve Gore’s need.
- Existing agency review and screening selection of potential partners including agreed pitch process from RFI, RFP evaluation, chemistry sessions, pitch meetings, contract negotiations and agency transition.
Outputs and Benefits:
- Internal alignment from Global Head of Marketing through to Marketing Procurement to define the correct model for Gore, ensuring project success.
- Set clear roles and responsibilities for key marketing stakeholders.
- Flock managed internal SOW alignment.
- Facilitation of internal and agency meetings throughout the process.
Agency commercial analysis, benchmarking, and contract negotiation.