Marketing Transformation Challenge:
- Identify a new global creative agency framework for more integrated marketing efforts, avoid silos and increase collaborative thinking within the global Gore teams.
- Initial workshop to identify key challenges and opportunities in finding a new global creative agency model specifically built to serve Gore’s need.
- Agreed pitch process from agency screening selection, RFI & RFP evaluation to chemistry sessions, pitch meetings and contract alignments.
Outputs and Benefits:
- Internal alignment from Global Head of Marketing through to Marketing Procurement to define the correct model for Gore, ensuring project success.
- World-class RFI, RFP document.
- Flock managed internal SOW alignment.
- Flock agency selection tool used for technical analysis of agencies.
- Facilitation of internal and agency meetings throughout the process.
- Provided constructive, objective feedback to all participating groups
- Agency commercial analysis and benchmarking exercise.
- Contract negotiation savings over €1.5 m in agency fees