Marketing Transformation Challenge:
- Supported Campbell’s in the transition and consolidation of their Agency roster to a newly appointed AOR (Publicis) for all US B.U.s including: US Retail, C-Fresh, Plum, Campbells Kitchen and Pepperidge Farms by engineering and facilitating the complete transition.
- Consulted on the “scope of work” agreement supporting the Procurement Team and Marketing VP.
- Established a transition governance team (TGT) to oversee the transition process by work stream.
- Conducted four bespoke Brand Immersion workshops with the new Agency Teams by function.
- Appraised newly identified ways of working, clarifying roles and responsibilities, as well as identifying the necessary tools for implementation.
- Created a framework for brand prioritization and resource allocation to ensure “live” projects were managed without loss of momentum or insight.
- Developed “skinny briefs” to support the delivery of key information by project to avoid the “data dump”.
- Production integration, including in-house capability overview as well as specialist “deep dive” on media, digital + programmatic.
Outputs and Benefits:
- Facilitated “scope of work” alignment and phasing between F18 & F19 deliverables and budgets
- Consolidated brands within partner network by expertise. Allowed for more scalable, efficient and agile systems.
- By “cutting the tail” reduced business complexity on Digital, Promotions and PR.
- Effectively transitioned, onboarded and completed all incumbent agencies hand-off to Publicis; transferring all assets onto a central Flock designed storage platform (within Campbell’s SharePoint).
- Transition of 24 “live” creative items across 16 brands.
- Construction (with I.T.) of a dedicated SharePoint site and retrieval system to house data and feed the DAM (8000+ brand documents)