Marketing Transformation Challenge:
To deliver a fresh approach to the IKEA digital Ecosystem to further enable the formulation of strategies and tactics, that foster full integration across channels ensuring customers receive the right content at the right time in the right way. As well as the above marketing objective the business had also been tasked with reducing external costs by 20%.
Established with the Client a project scope that encompassed internal Ikea capabilities, processes, technology, and the external Ecosystem.
Deployed an interview process to map out the marketing communications process, capabilities, and technology architecture.
Identified their strengths, possible best in class improvements, and duplications in their internal and external digital landscape.
Baselined and benchmarked their current contracts and built a commercial approach whereby the cost savings could be delivered.
Actively drove the development of their external digital SOW to be used as key part of their RFP process.
Outputs and Benefits:
Flock recommendations of required improvements / actions to enable IKEA to deliver on their Challenge and move from their “as-is” state to one of best practice:
- Internal / external processes to drive coordination across channel
- Deployment map of data and technologies across channels
- Ecosystem commercial best practice
- Digital Industry benchmarks
- Capabilities required to interface with proposed Ecosystem
- Commercial RFP pack including detailed Scope of Work for IKEA RFP process