Whether you’re in-house or agency based, this online event is for all creative operations professionals to learn more about best in class work through real world case studies, leading experts with hands-on, frontline experience.
You will leave the day inspired and with detailed, practical guidance on:
- Keeping up with the demand for real-time content production
- Identifying and avoiding pitfalls in the creative process
- Demonstrating a team’s value proposition
- Mastering the interactions of business acumen, creativity and technology
- Controlling the sea of data to create meaningful reports and dashboards
- Standardising the intake process to drive efficiencies in workflow
- Creating effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval
- Utilising creative resource planning and optimisation
- Leading change within the organisation
Who will you meet?
Like-minded creative operations professionals from such companies as Coca-Cola, Google, Nickelodeon, Bumble, QVC, Saatchi & Saatchi, Sage, ASOS, Christian Louboutin, Heineken, Stella McCartney, PVH Europe BV, World Vision, Netflix, Virgin Media, Wieden + Kennedy, Deloitte, Calvin Klein Europe… and more.
Who should attend?
Directors, Heads and Managers of Creative Operations, Creative Services, Creative Production, Creative Resources, Studio Operations, Marketing Operations; Creative Directors; Project Managers; Design Managers; Traffic Managers; Video Managers; Consultants and Solution Providers for workflow, project management, proofing, review and approval
For those of you who also have time spare tomorrow March 10, there is an exclusive ‘Pre-Event Seminar’ covering how to extend the influence of creative ops in your organisation; who’s going to tell the CEO? Who is going to convince the CFO? How do you justify investment in people who don’t actually create stuff? How do you frame the contribution of ops in ways that feel compelling? How do you measure the value of all this activity? And how do you make the time and create the focus that meets the challenge while not diluting efficacy in day to day management and not slowing down from warp speed engagement?
Join this seminar and:
- Be equipped with a toolkit you can use to respond to all these challenges, in the context of your own organisation.
- Explore the issues openly, in a safe and confidential environment, to identify with enhanced clarity the steps you need to take – just as soon as you get back to your desk
- Do this with the support of your peers and WDC’s expert guidance, based on 18-plus years’ experience of helping creative ops professionals to drive efficient and effective marketing performance.
- This session will take place at 10AM – 12.30PM GMT (11AM – 1.30PM CET)