Artificial Intelligence is fast becoming a topic of conversation and a reality. No more is it a far-distant eventuality or a fantasy movie plot about robots. AI offers many opportunities to marketers to leverage technology to carry out tasks normally done by humans to improve the customer journey and the output and efficiency of the marketing team.
Here are 5 areas where AI marketing can help:
- Personalization – AI can help personalize marketing messages, offers and product recommendations based on individual customer preferences, behavior, and data.
- Customer insights – AI can provide real-time customer insights from big data to inform marketing decisions and improve customer engagement.
- Predictive analytics – AI can predict customer behavior, market trends and sales patterns, enabling marketers to make informed decisions on product offerings, promotions and advertising.
- Automation – AI can automate tasks such as lead scoring, segmentation, and email marketing, reducing manual effort and improving efficiency.
- Improved ROI – AI can help optimize marketing spend by identifying the most effective channels and strategies, resulting in a better return on investment.
Overall, AI allows marketers to do things quicker, better and cheaper by providing real-time insights, automating manual processes, and improving the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
Ok now we know what areas we can use AI in marketing, let’s understand the real benefits it gives it provides to marketers:
AI Application Assessment
To grasp the possibilities and the business case for change, marketers must conduct an AI application assessment. Flock can perform these evaluations to fully comprehend both the benefits and dangers of any possible applications.
Artificial Intelligence Skills
Marketers need to be aware of the new abilities they will need in order to harness AI, and how to organize them. Flock’s Marketing Skills Assessment Tool may be useful in this situation.
New Data and Technology
Marketers will need to comprehend the most effective methods for organising their data and which technologies best suit their requirements. We have provided a comprehensive list of some of the useful technologies below.
Any use of AI will have an impact on marketing procedures, thus new working methods will need to be developed.
AI may profoundly impact the work done by in-house and external agencies. A comprehensive assessment and agency plan needs to be undertaken to assess the specific impact on the work, fees, and ways of working. The Flock Agency Appraisal Tool may also help, in conjunction, to govern implementation plans and output quality.
Our work with Amazon, Microsoft, Sap, Cisco, Sega, Ford, Toyota, Pepsi, Kraft Heinz, Colgate, and a host of others has given us a good insight into how leading marketers are reaping the rewards of a smart AI application, assessment and plan.
The following technologies are some that marketers may find useful as a component of a well-crafted strategy:
- Cleanvoice Automatically edit your podcast episodes
- Podcastle Studio quality recording
- Flair Design branded content in a flash
- Illustroke Create killer vector images from text prompts
- Beatoven Create unique royalty-free music
- Patterned Generate patterns for your product using AI
- Stockimg Generate the perfect stock photo you need
- Copy AI-Generated copy, that actually increases conversion
- Thundercontent Generate Content with AI
- Ocoya Create and schedule social media content
- Unbounce Write high-performing cold emails
These are just to name a few and we cannot forget to mention the fast-growing platform, ChatGPT. The time is now, so if you would like to speak with us more about what you can do to integrate AI marketing into your overall strategy and execution plan, get in touch and one of our consultants will be in touch.