Thursday November 14th, 2013
5.30pm – 9.30pm
On the 14th November 2013 at the Leica Studio in Mayfair, London Flock Associates will be holding a special exclusive event.
The Flock Forum is an exclusive gathering of senior marketers, procurement professionals, and selected agency guests. At this lively event you will hear from four top marketing professionals, each of whom will bring their views on marketing integration and effectiveness.
The Speakers: (Click here for full biographies)
- Nikki Mendonça – President OMD EMEA
- Nick Allen- Most recently Nick was Vice President for Strategy at Shell
- Kester Fielding – Global Demand Procurement Director at Diageo
- Shilen Patel- Co-founder of Independents United
Some of the tough questions we will be asking them, and debating as a group, will be:
- How do you integrate mobile/social and data into your campaign?
- How will the “Internet of things” change marketing and what will it demand of marketers?
- What changes to your processes have you made to deliver integrated solutions, with more channels involved than ever before?
- What is the role of marketing technology in driving effectiveness and efficiency?
- How can procurement help drive efficiency and effectiveness in an integrated marketing ecosystem?
We have built the agenda to encourage informal networking with some great marketers, enjoying some fine wines from Berry Brothers & Rudd, and glorious nibbles, as well as time to admire the Leica cameras and equipment.
This is an invitation only event, however if you wish to register your interest please contact us here.
Flock Forum: The Great Integrated Debate will be held in the beautiful Leica Studio in Mayfair, London. A Special Venue for an Exclusive Event. Click for a map here.
Mob: (Deleted for privacy purposes)
I would like to attend.